Saturday, January 8, 2011

Somehow..

Well, somehow between present time, dinner & Beatles Rock Band I managed to get my 30min in... but to be fair I had more than the 30/30 challenge to motivate me today....

I GOT A FIRE HOOP FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

It was a complete SHOCK to me, and somehow orchestrated by my daughter and a great e-friend (and fellow hooper!) of mine.  SOME how they were able to keep it a secret.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would go to bed tonight the owner of a FIRE HOOP!!

Well, of course everyone wants to see that puppy lit up but... not yet.  It is at least 3 inches smaller than the hoops I've been using so it's going to take some practice to get to a point where I feel I won't burn my face off with it.  but Lordy, lordy does it make me EXCITED!!

Perfect timing for sure-

So now I can safely say one of my main  goals of this 30/30 challenge is to get myself to a point where I can light that bitch up..  and not die in the process..

Hoop on, creatures!!

2 comments:

  1. Eric (neighbor bud)January 9, 2011 at 5:27 AM

    Oh man, it's gonna get dangerous around here!! Congrats Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric!! Hopefully by fire pit time I'll have enough practice in to be able to light 'er up!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all. :)